COMPETITION IS GREAT BUT COLLABORATION IS EVEN BETTER.
LINKING WORLDWIDE SMEs FOR BETTER PRODUCTS & SERVICES.
- Dialogue with corporate & industry leaders on best practices in public/private sectors for advancing SME’s Industry worldwide
- Connect with expert in your industry and make real contact with people who can advance your knowledge and skills on advancing your business competitiveness
- Plenary sessions which cover business trends regionally & globally
- Practical strategies for business & industry growth developed in different part of the world
- Explore new ways to reach your maximum potentials, increase productivity and be a leader in your Industry’s field
- Skill’s building sessions in : Leadership-Entrepreneurial – Micro Enterprise development
- Inspirational Role Models
- Inspire SMEs to seek new challenges ,motivate people around you, and live an impactful life
- Ample networking opportunities at breakfast, lunches, and throughout the event
WHO TO INVITE
- SMALL, MEDIUM ENTREPRISE& INDUSTRIES PLAYERS : Fashion related, food and drinks, craft, furnitures, household, health and beauty, fisheries, agro, travel, tourism and hospitality, services industries and others
- CORPORATES( Finance Institutions, Telco, Machineries, Fulfillment companies, Worldwide Market Place, others )
- STANDARDIZATION AGENCIES
- CORPORATES – CSRs
WHY ATTEND THE WORLD ASIAN SME’S INDUSTRY MEET UP 2018?
- To understand SME’s supply – demand from countries around the world
- To learn and share with SMEs industry’ s worldwide to improve competitiveness , learn supply chain challenges, to advance the quality of product and services
- To expand SMEs global network
- To promote SMEs & Industry’s in each other countries and exchange knowledge & skills
- To inspired SMEs from across all continents and all areas of leadership, and Leaders opinion from Government & Business
DAY – 1 ( 5th September 2018)
8.30 am : Registration of participants
9.30 am : Opening The conference and exhibition following with :
- Welcome remarks
- Keynote address
10.00 am: Refreshment and Business Interaction
10.30 am : WORLD ASIAN SME INDUSTRY MEET –UP 2018 FORUM
- Linking worldwide SMEs for better products and services
The opening session will be a wide-range discussion on the progress of SMEs around the world issues and
challenges faced by SMEs and a look on the role of SMEs products and services locally and internationally and
the needs of SMEs to collaborate on its supply chain in order to fulfill domestic and international demand with
much greater products and services produced by SME’s Industries.
1.00 pm : Luncheon Special Address
2.15 pm : The Role of Corporate Social Responsibility& SME Business.
- CSR Leader Forum – Building sustainable economy with SMEs
“CSR” has become the most common umbrella term globally for the constantly evolving domain that includes
the social, environmental, and economic impacts of business. For the purpose of this discussion, CSR is treated
as analogous with the international use of terms such as corporate responsibility and business sustainability.
This forum will present how these two activated to support human development sustainability and giving
4.45 pm : End of Day-1, Refreshment & Business Interaction.
DAY – 2 , 6 of September 2018
9.00 am : SME’s Supply chain challenges & Investment Opportunities
- Where There are Challenges, There are Opportunities
Early in the life of a small or medium enterprise, supply chain challenges can be a major cause of concern, but
they don’t have to threaten performance or growth. Indeed, there are opportunities hiding within every
challenge and in some respects, SMEs have the edge over larger companies when it comes to unlocking them
(greater agility and shorter reaction times, for instance). Expert will share how the two emerge. It is generally accepted that large companies secure the most significant benefits from trade, even though small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) represent the largest proportion of businesses in the economy and are often described as the real contributors to growth and innovation. This is especially the case in our region, where there are specific initiatives that could advance the interests of SMEs in the supply chain. And given the lack of resources and expertise readily available to SMEs, there is a real need for government (at its various levels) and Industries Stakeholders to provide assistance.
10.30 am: Refreshment & Business Interaction
2.00 am: THE INTERNET AND E-COMMERCE OPPORTUNITIES
- Electronic commerce is a modern business methodology that addresses the needs of organizations, merchants,
and consumers to cut costs while improving the quality of goods and services and increasing the speed of
service delivery. It is associated with the buying and selling of information, products and services via computer
networks. It represents the digital convergence of business applications and hardware. During the last twenty
years computer hardware has become much more available at every decreasing prices, while software has
become more powerful and user-friendly. Because of that, every type of businesses and consumers can
participate in the electronic commerce.
4.45 pm : End of Day-2, Refreshment & Business Interaction.
DAY – 3 CONCURRENT SESSIONS
9.00 am : Seminar Session 1
Industry’s Seminar , Understanding worldwide supply chain and demand
2.00 pm : Seminar Session 2
Industry’s Seminar. Today’s trading standard, technology and how to use it
4.00 pm: Closing Remarks
4.30 pm : Ends
For further information to register please click the following link : http://www.smeindonesia.org/world-asian-small-medium-enterprise-industry-meet-up/
The organizer reserves the right to amend the programme in the best interest of the Forum@copyright smeindonesia.org